DELFRMA OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF REPACKAGING SERVICES. WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT? WE DRAW FROM THE BEST EUROPEAN MODELS, DEVELOPED DURING MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF OPERATION IN THE PARALLEL DISTRIBUTION MARKET.
We know how the best players in Europe work and we use the same potential. With our experience in the industry, we have the full gasp of the customer’s needs. This allows us to optimize the processes and guarantee a satisfactory result of the work commissioned to us.
We can fulfil high-expenditure projects and small, custom orders. All projects are fulfilled in a fast and reliable manner. Apart from using technology and modern production lines we also deal with manual processes in a precise and timely manner.
We select the best suppliers of goods and services, improve the standards, regularly research customer satisfaction and train our personnel.
We offer customized services and individual orders handling. Bye combining the best European models, modern infrastructure and dynamic team, we are able to deal with the most difficult requirements.
Delfarma means the highest quality proven with ISO 9001:2015 certificate issued by TÜV SÜD. Processes in our company fully conform to the Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Our comprehensive knowledge of legal and market requirements means we can offer our customers guidance and support to achieve full compliance with the European Falsified Medicines Directive (Directive 2011/62/EU) (EU FMD).
Delfarma repackaging facility provides services in the field of packing, repacking, customizing, bundling, placing of stickers and labelling.
- Rigorous procedures and controlled scope of responsibility
- Packaging in strictly controlled conditions which support full reconstruction of the process
- Organization of the repackaging process to minimize the risk of errors
- High standard of premises and modern equipment
- Quality control at each stage of manufacture
- Temperature and air humidity monitoring system
Services related to medicinal products:
- Releasing a batch of medicinal product
- The ability to repackage medicinal products containing psychotropic substances (I-N, II-N, III-N, II-P, III-P, IV-P)
- Repackaging of medicinal products at +2 to +8 ° C (36 ° F - 46 ° F) - cold chain and from +15 to +25 ° C (59 ° F - 77 ° F)
- Exchange of carton and leaflet
- Labeling of cartons, blisters and other direct packaging
- Printing of serial numbers and expiration dates
- Serialization of products according to FMD:
- Applying on medicine packaging ATD – an anti-tamper device including gluing cartons methodology
- Overprinting cartons with UI - unique identifier - 2D Data Matrix codes together with the required text information
- Other services including consultancy
- Packaging promotional sets
- Printing of packaging materials in accordance with the customer's specification (box, leaflet, label)
- Storage of retention samples
- Design artworks
Services related to food supplements, cosmetics and medical products:
- Packing promotional bundles into displays, duopacks, make-up bags, Xmas and holiday bundles, bundle packs and others
- Gluing of samples and gadgets to leaflets and magazines
- Packing and repacking of products in retail or collective packaging
- Placing stickers and other printing
- Labelling and marking of ready products
- Product recovery and selection
- Repacking of products to new boxes, e.g. when the promotion is over
- Printing of labels and barcodes
Let’s do business together
With us, you are always a step ahead.
Project co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund and from the national budget.
“Dynamic development of Delfarma Sp. Z o. o. company by starting a modern repacking facility of pharmaceutical products under Lodz province Regional Operational Programme for years 2007-2013 priority axis III: economy, innovation, entrepreneurship”.